Looking for a Fun Job?
We need Hikers!
We are seeking a Dog Hiker to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care of client dogs, hiking and well-being of animals, courteous and kind to our clients.
* Handle general care tasks, picking up dogs, hiking in parks and hiking trails.
* Assist in driving to and from clients and trails
* Keep records of animals, hiking, and care
* Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
* Maintain a clean and healthy environment
* Previous experience in animal care or other related fields with references
* Passion for animals and dogs
* Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple dogs at once
* Current DMV Record Required
Send Resume with the Subject Line “Dog Hiking Job”
See What Our Clients Are Saying About Good Dog for Life!
“We recommend Sabrina Watts as our first choice for a local dog trainer. Personable and responsible, she is over 100% commited to her clients and their four legged family members. Her experience and dog training skills are top notch!” October 27, 2011 – Ava Ackerman D.M.V., Associate Veterinarian, Belmont Pet Hospital was a consultant or contractor to Sabrina at Good Dog for Life (taken from Linkend)
”They are 100% reliable, trustworthy and knowledgeable”
“My family has a 9 year old chihuahua who is great with family but aggressive toward everyone else. Over time it became impossible to have anyone visit our home. I began searching for professional help and learned that the best dog trainer in the Bay Area is Sabrina Watts. Although we were willing to travel to meet Sabrina, we were pleasantly surprised to hear she lives in Napa and could come to our home. In just two hours, Sabrina transformed the situation without an ounce of criticism. We learned how to stop reinforcing negative (fearful) behavior. Sabrina has an amazing talent and intuition for sizing up the situation and gave us an easy to follow, customized plan to help us going forward. Thanks a million, Sabrina!!!”
“Oh my goodness Sabrina has been amazing. We have a sweet puppy who received some solid training from his breeder before coming to our house. Through some new dog owner “operator error” we managed un-do much of that great start. After meeting with a few trainers a friend recommend Sabrina. None of them have compared to her. She is a true talent. She quickly helped out and has him (and us!!) back on track. He’s a great puppy and we’re making such good progress thanks to her. She is professional, fun, thoughtful, filled with great ideas and never makes us feel like we don’t know what we’re doing (and we don’t;) Highly recommend her!”